Experience the thrill of close gameplays with teammates of different skill levels at TeleTrip. Unlock your potential with loads of fun, new teammates, new friends and PIZZA PARTY! You have opportunities to win some awesome prizes from AfterShock!
Since it is at the Bountie Arena, you get to play on their new PCs!
- Date: 5 Oct 2019 (Sat)
- Time: 10am – 9pm
- Fees: S$39/pax. Open to public. A simple packed lunch is included for this TeleTrip for convenience.
- Registration Deadline: 29 Sep 2019 (Sun)
- Venue: Bountie Arena
(1 Fusionopolis Way #B1-06/07/08, Singapore 138632. MRT: one-north MRT Station- Yellow Line. Exit A and take the escalator up to B1 to Bountie Arena.)
- Registration Flow: The total registrants need to be in multiples of five to play a match as a team. Minimum 10 registrants and maximum 40 registrants. Registration is first come first serve. In the event if the final numbers do not make up multiples of five, those beyond the last multiple of five will be placed in the waitlist. For example, if there are 28 registrants, the last 3 will be placed in the waitlist. Registrants who are not accepted in this TeleTrip will be given priority for the next TeleTrip.
- Confirmed Registration: Registration is only confirmed after payment is received. Payment details is emailed to you after submission of the form below. We will send you a confirmation email after payment is received. Please check your junk mail.
- Individual Registration: You do not need to register as a team as we take in registration individually. SOOS OIO’s decision of team arrangements is final.
- Latercomers: The teams and team members for TeleMatch will be disclosed at the start of the TeleTrip Campus event. Teamwork begins at the start. To prevent disadvantaging your team, those who are late will be replaced by those who are on the waitlist already present. Latecomers might end up without a team if multiples of five are complete and thus may not be able play the TeleMatch.
- Waitlist registrants DO NOT need to make payment until your registration is confirmed. Waitlist registrants can be present at the event at 10am and we will slot you in when confirmed registrants no show or are very late.
- NO refund will be given after registration is confirmed and payment is made.
DOTA 2 SOOS Facebook Group
|For those who love DOTA 2 but cannot join us for this TeleTrip, we will like to invite you to our DOTA 2 SOOS Facebook Group. It is a group that has curated content about DOTA 2. It is a space to meet other players as well. It is our commitment to you to build a DOTA 2 community that is fun, encouraging and engaging. Help us to build this community by join the group now.|