TeleTrip dreams to tele people outside of Singapore to have a different gaming experience. It is a great opportunity to make new friends, or even find new team mates. We take care of your travel logistics like getting there & back, hotels and gaming space so that you can do what you love - with friends. For more about TeleTrip, you can go to http://soos-oio.com/teletrip/.
This TeleTrip brings us to Pantheon in Kuala Lumpur, a gaming arena, which is currently not available in Singapore. The game title we are playing is DOTA 2.
Sign up with your friends for your holiday trip that is focused on your favorite game title! Play and talk DOTA 2 to your hearts content for 3 full days.
- Participants age 16 years old and under need to be accompanied by a guardian above 21 years old approved by the parent, if parent is not travelling with him/her. Participant under 18 years old is required to fill up a Parent Consent Form.
- Accompanying parent/guardian pays the same price rate. No concession given.
- Minimum group size is 10 people and maximum 40 people. If participants fall below 10 people, we will either postpone or cancel the trip.
- All participants are encouraged to purchase travel insurance.
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/394514544654566/
Malaysia DOTA 2 Gamers: We have 10 slots open for fellow gamers living in Malaysia to join us. The details and registration can be found at: http://soos-oio.com/teletrip-kuala-lumpur-dota-2-mar-2019-malaysia/
Dates: 15-17 Mar 2019 (Fri-Sun)
Fees*: S$ 290.00 (Twin/Double Room); $360 (Single Room)
Depart Singapore: 15 Mar 2019 (Fri) 7.30am
Arrive Singapore: 17 Mar 2019 (Sun) 11.00pm (subjected to traffic conditions)
Hotel: E.City Hotel or equivalent
Gaming Arena: Pantheon
To register, please fill up the registration form at the end of this page.
*SOOS OIO is pleased to absorb the price increment for moving this TeleTrip KL to the weekend. We might need to increase the price for future TeleTrips to KL during the weekends if the price difference proves to be too big.
- 2 Way Private Bus Ride
- 2 Nights Twin/Double Hotel Stay
- 2 Breakfasts in Hotel
- 25-hours Game Play in Pantheon
- Teamwork TeleTalk
- Goodie Bag
- Finale Pizza Party
DOTA 2 SOOS Facebook Group
For those who love DOTA 2 but cannot join us for the trip to KL this time round, we will like to invite you to our DOTA 2 SOOS Facebook Group. It is a group that has curated content about DOTA 2. It is a space to meet other players as well. It is our commitment to you to build a DOTA 2 community that is fun, encouraging and engaging. Help us to build this community by join the group now.