We had so much fun at Tele Trip KL – DOTA 2 that we decided to condense the 3D2N into a WHOLE DAY gaming in Singapore. For those who are new to Tele Trip, here’s our post trip reflection at http://soos-oio.com/first-tele-trip-kl-dota-2/. Although the long DOTA 2 chats during travelling and late night game plays are not possible in a day event, we believe we can still have fun and make new friends.
- Date: 24 Nov 2018 (Sat)
- Time: 10am – 9pm
- Fees: S$35/pax
- Registration Deadline: 11 Nov 2018 (Sun)
- Venue: Gam3.Asia (6 Raffles Blvd, Marina Square, #02-237/247, Singapore 039594)
- Registration Flow: The total registrants need to be in multiples of five to play a match as a team. Minimum 10 registrants and maximum 30 registrants. Registration is first come first serve. In the event if the final numbers do not make up multiples of five, those beyond the last multiple of five will be placed in the waitlist. For example, if there are 28 registrants, the last 3 will be placed in the waitlist. Registrants who are not accepted in this Tele Trip will be given priority for the next Tele Trip.
- Confirmed Registration: Registration is only confirmed after payment is received. We will send you a confirmation email after payment is received. Please check your junk mail.
- Individual Registration: You do not need to register as a team as we take in registration individually.
- Latercomers: The teams and team members for TeleMatch will be disclosed at the start of the Tele Trip Express event. Teamwork begins at the start. To prevent disadvantaging your team, those who are late will be replaced by those who are on the waitlist already present. Latecomers might end up without a team if multiples of five are complete and thus may not be able play the TeleMatch.
- Waitlist registrants DO NOT need to make payment until your registration is confirmed. Waitlist registrants can be present at the event at 10am and we will slot you in when confirmed registrants no show or are very late.
- NO refund will be given after registration is confirmed and payment is made.
We are honoured to feature Botjira’s art this Tele Trip Express. Botjira is a Singaporean artiste whose art has been featured in TI Secret Shop. Some of Botjira’s popular merchandise includes watercolour hero stretchy women’s leggings and watercolor hero mousepad.
Botjira’s lovely postcards are going at a special price of S$5 for this Tele Trip Express. The available postcards are below. Please pre-order the designs you like by sending your orders to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the postcard art you want and quantity. Payment is by bank transfer. Botjira’s bank details will be provided upon accepting your order. You can collect your orders at Tele Trip Express.
For more about Botjira, you can go to http://bot.tumblr.com.