- This event has passed.
Live Stream Life Foundation Course 2
December 23, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm UTC+8S$25
Date: 23rd December 2017 (Sat)
Time: 12 PM – 2:30 PM
Venue: Informatics Academy Pte Ltd, 100 Victoria Street, #13-01/02 National Library Building, National Library, Singapore 188064
Who Should Sign Up
- Regular gamers, hobbyists or professional who have never tried live streaming.
- Gamers who tried live streaming on Twitch but stopped due to reasons like technical set up, no growth in reach, etc.
- Creatives in the area of music, art, craft, culinary, etc., looking for platforms to showcase your craft.
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers launched in 2011 about 10 million daily active users. Amazon acquired Twitch for just under $1 billion in 2014. CNBC reported, “On average, pro-streamers can make between $3,000 to $5,000 per month playing 40 hours a week, just from the “sub button.” This is perhaps a dream for many to be paid good money to play games.
As a fast-growing content platform, Twitch offers great opportunities for gamers and content creators to make this dream come through. If you are spending hours everyday gaming or doing a particular craft, why not live stream these sessions?
This might be a source of revenue to sustain your passion.
As attractive as this dream sounds, the reality requires technical knowledge, strategic thinking, discipline and hard work. With these in mind, Live Stream Life is designed to help participants with:
- Technical knowledge and soft skills to live stream on Twitch
- Strategic thinking in marketing & growing your reach
- Discipline by setting targets towards your goal.
On top of these, Twitch will provide support to selected outstanding participants at Mastery level. Brought to you by SCOGA and the Esports Academy. Designed & Conducted by SOOS OIO LLP. Powered by National Youth Council. Supported by Twitch, XSplit, Player.Me and Informatics.
Live Stream Life: Foundational Level
Live Stream Life Foundational Level aims to provide participants with the basic know-hows to start live streaming on Twitch.
Covering basic technical details to soft skills like communication on screen, we designed it to help you start well so that you are ready for growth.
The topics covered:
- Introduction to live stream on Twitch
- Personal Branding
- Streaming Production & Getting in Front of Camera
The learning objectives of the 2-hours session are:
- Establish Twitch as a live stream platform and a possible viable career opportunity
- Develop basic personal branding foundations when you start live streaming on Twitch
- Understand basic streaming production on Twitch and the dos and don’ts in front of a live-stream camera
To sign up, go to Esports Academy website: http://esportsacademy.sg/courses/live-stream-life-foundation-course-2/