- This event has passed.
Basic Live Streaming Using Twitch
April 22 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm UTC+8$50.00
Provide attendees with a basic understanding of live streaming and the platform Twitch. The programme will cover the career opportunities as a streamer and touch on personal branding. There will be a demonstration on how to setup the necessary hardware and software to run a live stream, attendees will be asked to do a short 3 min video as well.
- Introduction to live streaming on Twitch
- Personal branding
- Basic streaming production and getting in front of a camera
- Establish Twitch as a live stream platform and a possible viable career opportunity
- Develop basic personal branding foundations as they start live streaming on Twitch
- Understand basic stream production on Twitch and pointers on being in front of a live stream camera
- 22 April 2017 (Sat)
- Informatics Academy Pte Ltd (100 Victoria Street, #13-01/02 National Library Building, National Library, 188064)
- Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.sg/e/basic-live-streaming-using-twitch-tickets-32581735849?aff=erelpanelorg
As Managing Partner and founder of SOOS OIO LLP, Pauline Phoon is passionate about equipping youths in Singapore to be quality content creators on social media. As General Manager of Monsoon Productions Pte Ltd & Managing Director of Soulmanna Live Pte Ltd, she was one of the pioneers in Asia Pacific to work with the first generation of YouTube celebrities like Ryan Higa, David Choi and Wong Fu Productions. While working with YouTube artists from the States, Pauline also involved local artists in the cities like Jayesslee (Australia), Jin Lim now known as Jinnyboy (Malaysia) and Krissy & Ericka (Philippines) to name a few.