- Jean Tan & HubbaBubbas Songs in Korean Mini Series “Barefoo…August 7, 2018Jean Tan & HubbaBubbas Songs in Korean Mini Series “Barefoot Diva” 맨발의디바 It is August and it’s Singapore National Day Month! We are proud to announce that Jean Tan and HubbaBubbas’ songs will be played in the latest upcoming K-Drama mini series “Barefoot Diva 맨발의디바”! Two songs from the Korea & Singapore collaboration album “Sweet & Salty Date“, Waiting for Love (Jean Tan) and Infinite Hand Hug Loop (HubbaBubbas), will be played in the […]
- Hardcore or Casual Gamer TestJuly 26, 2018Ever wonder if you are a hardcore or casual gamer? We adapted this test from Gamasutra to help you evaluate how invested you are in gaming. We hope this test will help you reflect and evaluate your gaming habits.
- Tele Trip – Kuala Lumpur DOTA 2July 13, 2018About Tele Trip Tele Trip dreams to tele people outside of Singapore to have a different gaming experience. It is a great opportunity to make new friends, or even find new team mates. We take care of your travel logistics like getting there & back, hotels and gaming space so that you can do what you love – with friends. This Tele Trip The first Tele Trip brings us to Pantheon in Kuala Lumpur, a gaming arena, which is currently not available in Singapore. The first game title we are […]
- The Game Addiction TalkJune 13, 2018The Game Addiction Talk No one sets out to be addicted when he/she first plays a game. Unknowingly over time, a bond is formed with the game which makes it hard for the gamer to pull away. This talk seeks to help youths understand some basic game design psychology that answers the question “WHY games can be addictive?” Some patients in the hospitals are given huge dosage of heroin for treatment but they never become drug addicts. Similarly, the game itself is not the only reason for […]
- Jason YOLT Story on MediaCorpMay 12, 2018There was so much excitement waiting for 11 May 2018 9.30pm to come. It was amazing to watch Jason YOLT Story on MediaCorp Channel 5 on television. A story that we are so familar with, yet once again we are impacted by the fact that Jason YOLT is a walking miracle. Not only that he is alive and very well, but is ready to fulfill the purpose of his second chance in life. It is our honour to be working with Jason YOLT, who is both purpose-driven and down-to-earth, shaped by the near death […]