About Tele Trip
Tele Trip dreams to tele people outside of Singapore to have a different gaming experience. It is a great opportunity to make new friends, or even find new team mates. We take care of your travel logistics like getting there & back, hotels and gaming space so that you can do what you love - with friends.
This Tele Trip
The first Tele Trip brings us to Pantheon in Kuala Lumpur, a gaming arena, which is currently not available in Singapore. The first game title we are playing is DOTA 2.
Sign up with your friends for your holiday trip that is focused on your favorite game title! Play and talk DOTA 2 to your hearts content for 3 full days.
- Participants age 16 years old and under need to be accompanied by a guardian above 21 years old approved by the parent, if parent is not travelling with him/her. Participant under 18 years old is required to fill up a Parent Consent Form.
- Accompanying parent/guardian pays the same price rate. No concession given.
- Minimum group size is 30 people and maximum 40 people. If participants fall below 30 people, we will either postpone or cancel the trip.
- All participants are encouraged to purchase travel insurance.
- 2 Way Luxury Coach Ride
- 2 Nights Twin/Double Hotel Stay
- 2 Breakfasts in Hotel
- 25-hours Game Play in Pantheon
- Finale Party
DOTA 2 SOOS Facebook Group
For those who love DOTA 2 but cannot join us for the trip to KL this time round, we will like to invite you to our DOTA 2 SOOS Facebook Group. It is a group that has curated content about DOTA 2. It is a space to meet other players as well. It is our commitment to you to build a DOTA 2 community that is fun, encouraging and engaging. Help us to build this community by join the group now.